All PTSC Schools are dismissed for Summer Break!
Have a safe and happy summer!!
We at Porter Township School Corporation (PTSC) strive to prepare our children to realize their fullest potential as lifelong learners and vibrant contributors to our community through programs, staff, and systems of the highest quality. We desire for EVERY student, EVERY day, to reach their fullest potential.
- There is more than one way to learn and teach
- School must be a safe and caring environment
- Decisions are made in the best interest of student
- Education develops good citizens that exhibit civic responsibility, exhibit high character, and contribute to community
- The entire district must be focused on what students need to be successful
- Students should contribute to the design of schoolwork for understanding and be accountable for their work
- A cooperative relationship between the home, school and community is vital for effective teaching and learning
- Trust is vital – trust bonds staff, students, family and community
We have great things happening every day in our schools. If you would like to stay up to date on the latest and greatest news, make sure you follow my blog below to see the PTSC Weekly Update published on Mondays.