2021-2022 Student Registration for RETURNING STUDENTS will be held ONLINE through Harmony beginning on Monday, July 26, 2021.
We believe in-person learning is the BEST OPTION for MOST students. Virtual Learning will be offered this year with the following stipulations:
- We believe in-person learning is the BEST OPTION for MOST Students. Virtual Learning will be offered this year with the following stipulations:
- Semester commitment (administration may place on virtual for a limited basis, but students/parents may not “select” virtual for the day)
- Parent commitment to support your child in the virtual program by monitoring his/her progress
- Parent commitment to bring your child to school for any required in-person testing
- Parent commitment to provide access to reliable wi-fi during the school day
- Parent commitment to provide a home environment conducive to learning for your child
- Parent commitment to have your child attend all live sessions
- Student must be passing courses and turning in all work
- Failure to adhere to these guidelines would result in a removal from the program and return to in-person learning
All students must register and pay book rental fees. Returning Students with an address change must also provide proof of residency (utility bill, tax forms, etc.).
NEW STUDENTS to the district should use the contact information below to contact their main office(s) to arrange a registration time. (All NEW STUDENTS to the district must provide a certified birth certificate, immunization records and proof of residency.)